With potential severe weather this afternoon in the area, we may decide to disconnect the repeaters in the event of a lot of lightning. The repeaters and their respective IRLP/Echolink nodes are very expensive equipment and it only makes sense to take whatever precautions we can. It is very possible that we get no storms at all, and there is a possibility that we will. We just want you to know that if you try to key them up this afternoon and get no response, then you’ll know that we took them offline on purpose until the weather passes.
Leave a Reply